Selecting a Configuration
FLIR MCS models are available in a number of different configurations and with various accessories. We offer detailed Configuration Guides to help you select the right configuration for your needs. You can find the Configuration Guides under the "Options/Accessories" tab on the product model page. Alternatively, you can contact Sales at (650) 692-3900 or firstname.lastname@example.org an applications expert will be happy to speak with you about your requirements and which model/configuration best meets your needs.
How to Order
Doing business with FLIR MCS is fast and simple. Products can be ordered directly or through one of FLIR MCS's distributors or resellers. Direct orders can be placed as follows:
- Purchase Order - FLIR MCS offers credit terms to qualified buyers. If you do not have an account with us, please include bank and trade references with your P.O. using this credit application form. We will notify you of credit approval with your order acceptance. Fax purchase orders to (650) 692-3900 or email to email@example.com.
- Credit Card - We accept credit card orders. Please use this credit-card-form, complete, sign and fax to: 650-692-3930.
- International Orders - Prepayment is generally required for international orders. We accept payment by credit card or bank-wire transfer. Contact Sales at 650-692-3900 ext. 102 for bank transfer information.
Your order will be acknowledge formally including estimated ship-date. For questions about status of an existing order please contact: (650) 692-3900. For other questions about ordering contact Sales at: 650-692-3900.
FLIR MCS strives to provide exceptional service to OEMs. In addition to volume discounts and customizations, we offer outstanding technical support and applications engineering assistance. For more information about OEM Sales contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
FLIR MCS has a reputation for outstanding customer support. We provide free email and telephone support to ensure your project is a complete success. Our years of experience with a wide range of sensor control applications means that you can learn from us and reduce the time it takes to get your project up and running. For more support information see the Support section of our site.
Shipping & Delivery
FLIR MCS prides itself on prompt delivery and short lead-times. If you have an important project deadline or requirement just let us know - we will do our best to satisfy that request.
All orders are shipped FOB Burlingame, CA. Customer is responsible for all applicable tariffs, and import duties. We offer the following shipping options:
- Next Day
Shipping costs vary by method, location, and weight. For purchase orders leave amount blank, or call for estimate. for further information contact us.
Sales Tax is charged on all orders subject to a California state sales tax.
Tax exempt customers must have a sales tax exemption certificate on file with us or we will be required to add applicable sales tax to your order.
- Product returns will be accepted for 30 days from purchase date if product does not meet or exceed specifications.
- Returned product must be in new condition and resaleable to qualify for refund or credit.
- All defective products will be replaced or repaired within policy period.
- Full refund will be issued if replacement is not available.
- All refunds are subject to 15% restocking fee.
- Shipping/Return-shipping costs are not refundable.
Procedure for Returns
All returns must be clearly marked with a valid RMA#. To request an RMA please email email@example.com and include the following information:
- Reason for return / description of problem
- Part# and Serial# of unit
- Name, phone, email of Technical contact
All components (power supply, cables etc.) should be returned with the unit to ensure proper diagnosis and repair.
FLIR MCS, Inc. warrants its products against defects in material or workmanship, as follows: For a period of one year from date of purchase, FLIR MCS, Inc. will repair the defective product and provide new or rebuilt replacements at no charge. Warranty repairs require the issuance of a repair authorization number from FLIR MCS, prior to the return of merchandise, and the buyer assumes responsibility for freight charges. After the one year period, you must pay for all parts, labor and freight. This warranty does not cover any damage due to accident, misuse, abuse or negligence. You should retain your original bill of sale as evidence of the date of purchase.
REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED UNDER THIS WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE PURCHASER. FLIR MCS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY ON THIS PRODUCT, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ON THIS PRODUCT IS LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.