Hughes Probeye Infrared Viewers
The introduction by Hughes of the original hand-held Probeye infrared viewer in the 1970s provided the first practical means for putting thermography to work for industry. Hughes Probeye infrared viewers were offered in a choice of four hand-held models for a variety of requirements.
- Real-time operation
- Excellent temperature resolution
- Ease of use
- Outstanding reliability
Service and Support Questions:
This product has been out of production for some time, but some common items including batteries may still be available. If you are considering the purchase of an older FLIR thermal camera from another party, we encourage you to call us to discuss ongoing support for older products. Most FLIR products have some trade in value against new systems.
Replacement Product: i-Series
More affordable than ever, FLIR i-Series point-and-shoot infrared cameras for energy auditors, building inspectors, electrical contractors, predictive maintenance specialists, HVAC professionals, insulation contractors, and many more.
- Accurate Results – FLIR’s outstanding sensitivity and precise temperature measurement give you results you can trust; i7 meets RESNET standards
- Rugged, Compact Design – Easy to carry, easy to use, and tough enough to toss in with the rest of your tools, you’ll never be without your FLIR
- Fully Radiometric JPEG Images – JPEG image files with all of your temperature measurements get saved right in the camera so you can download them to your computer to create custom reports
- Battery Convenience – Interchangeable, rechargeable battery packs make sure that you can keep working all day without worrying about running out of power
- Warranty – 2 year parts and labor coverage; 5 year coverage on the battery; 10 year coverage on the detector
Visit the i-Series page to find out more