Agema 550 Thermal Imaging System
The Agema 550 is a handheld radiometric thermal imaging system that features superb image quality, accurate temperature measurement, digital image storage and analysis / reporting software packages. This unit is particularly popular for high temp applications like boilers and refractory analysis.
- Dust and splash proof, and shock and vibration tested for use in the most demanding field conditions
- Lightweight and operates for more than 6 hours on the battery belt
- High resolution color image is provided in real-time either in the integral viewfinder or on an external monitor
Get the Agema 550 Manual:
Service and Support Questions:
This product has been out of production for some time, but some common items including batteries may still be available. If you are considering the purchase of an older FLIR thermal camera from another party, we encourage you to call us to discuss ongoing support for older products. Most FLIR products have some trade in value against new systems.
Replacement Product: P Series
A FLIR P-Series camera is the perfect instrument for users who know the advantages that infrared has to offer, and who rely on an infrared camera at work. Whether you are an infrared consultant or a PDM professional in the utilities- or manufacturing industry, the FLIR P-Series infrared cameras will help you trace anomalies invisible to the human eye.
- Highest Quality IR Images – Over 300,000 pixel resolution at 640 × 480 for more temperature measurements, greater precision and accuracy from farther away
- High Thermal Sensitivity – Most sensitive, uncooled thermal imaging cameras in the world for the finest image details and temperature difference measurements
- Adjustable Viewfinder & LCD – High resolution color viewfinder tilts for ergonomic viewing and use in bright sunlight conditions while large 5.6” LCD makes it easier to share images with co-workers
- Scalable P-i-P and Thermal Fusion – Superimpose thermal images over visible light pictures or blend the two with Fusion for crystal clear results
- Warranty – 2 year parts and labor coverage; 5 year coverage on the battery; 10 year coverage on the detector
Visit the P Series page to find out more